This information is for reference purposes only. It was current when produced and may now be outdated. Archive material is no longer maintained, and some links may not work. Persons with disabilities having difficulty accessing this information should contact us at: https://info.ahrq.gov. Let us know the nature of the problem, the Web address of what you want, and your contact information.
Please go to www.ahrq.gov for current information.
EMR-Based Patient Assignment
- Patient Eligibility:
- Diagnosis: ICD-9 codes or antidiabetic meds
- PCP Links/Attribution:
- Two or more eligible patient visits with PCP
- Initialization of Lists: PCP can report:
- "Not my patient" or "Not Diabetic"
- Conflicts adjudicated (<.1%)
- Weekly Updating:
- New patients
- Transfers within or across practices
- No complaints
Previous Slide Contents Next Slide