This information is for reference purposes only. It was current when produced and may now be outdated. Archive material is no longer maintained, and some links may not work. Persons with disabilities having difficulty accessing this information should contact us at: https://info.ahrq.gov. Let us know the nature of the problem, the Web address of what you want, and your contact information.
Please go to www.ahrq.gov for current information.
PM/PI—encounter-based Alerts: Designed to Minimize FPs
What do we know about this patient?
- She has diabetes and is visiting her PCP
- Her kidneys are leaking protein.
- She is not on an ACE inhibitor or ARB and has no documented allergies to them.
- She has no other contraindications (K, Cr)
- There are several alternative drugs/doses
Previous Slide Contents Next Slide