This information is for reference purposes only. It was current when produced and may now be outdated. Archive material is no longer maintained, and some links may not work. Persons with disabilities having difficulty accessing this information should contact us at: https://info.ahrq.gov. Let us know the nature of the problem, the Web address of what you want, and your contact information.
Please go to www.ahrq.gov for current information.
Additional Questions About PM/PR/P4P
- Are Our Data Complete?
- Are There Biases in Our Data?
- Probably, yes
- Mostly Under-ascertainment (of good performance as well as undesirable outcomes)
- Absent full regional HIE, are EMR-based system-level data Fair for P4P?
- For within system PI and P4P, probably
- For cross-system comparisons, it depends
Previous Slide Contents Next Slide