This information is for reference purposes only. It was current when produced and may now be outdated. Archive material is no longer maintained, and some links may not work. Persons with disabilities having difficulty accessing this information should contact us at: https://info.ahrq.gov. Let us know the nature of the problem, the Web address of what you want, and your contact information.
Please go to www.ahrq.gov for current information.
Where are the needed performance data?
- Outside the System (benefit from claims)
- Eye Exams, Labs, Pharmacies, ED Visits/admissions
- In the System, but relatively inaccessible
- Text portions of record
- Performance completed outside, noted
- Patient exclusion for measure, but not in "check box"
- Unlinked computerized systems; e.g.
- Echo lab—HF
- Or, they don't exist...
Previous Slide Contents Next Slide