This information is for reference purposes only. It was current when produced and may now be outdated. Archive material is no longer maintained, and some links may not work. Persons with disabilities having difficulty accessing this information should contact us at: https://info.ahrq.gov. Let us know the nature of the problem, the Web address of what you want, and your contact information.
Please go to www.ahrq.gov for current information.
Closing Thoughts: Measurement Challenges Using EMRs for P4P (before HIE...)
- We need to better capture exclusions: eg terminal patient, refusal, relative C/I, etc
- We need to better capture necessary ancillary data: e.g., echo's, PFTs, etc
- We need simpler means to identify [necessary measures] obtained out-of-system
- Insured patients' claims?
- What about Uninsured patients?
Previous Slide Contents