This information is for reference purposes only. It was current when produced and may now be outdated. Archive material is no longer maintained, and some links may not work. Persons with disabilities having difficulty accessing this information should contact us at: https://info.ahrq.gov. Let us know the nature of the problem, the Web address of what you want, and your contact information.
Please go to www.ahrq.gov for current information.
Diabetes Improvement Group—Intervention Trial (DIG-IT*): Overview
- Commercial EMR-facilitated:
- study design (cluster randomized trial, or CRT)
- real-time clinical decision support
- performance measurement
- Nurse Case Management
- Two health care systems 24 sites, 200 PCPs
- Cleveland Clinic, MetroHealth
*Funded, in part, by grant R01-HS015123 Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality
Previous Slide Contents Next Slide