This information is for reference purposes only. It was current when produced and may now be outdated. Archive material is no longer maintained, and some links may not work. Persons with disabilities having difficulty accessing this information should contact us at: https://info.ahrq.gov. Let us know the nature of the problem, the Web address of what you want, and your contact information.
Please go to www.ahrq.gov for current information.
Genesis CareExperience Design Objectives
- Establish enterprise workflows that are actionable, flexible, patient focused and incorporates evidence through the care delivery process
- Ensure consideration and elimination to current provider and patient dissastisfiers
- Ensure avoidance of all avoidable and predictable errors
- Establish process, productivity and functional indicators
- Ensure required documentation meets applicable standards
- Will deliver outstanding care within financial parameters of CMS reimbursement while maintaining alignment with our Mission
- Support Genesis CareEx teams to support evolution towards system formulary
- "Hardwire" into Genesis systems
- Improve the patient experience
Previous Slide Contents Next Slide