This information is for reference purposes only. It was current when produced and may now be outdated. Archive material is no longer maintained, and some links may not work. Persons with disabilities having difficulty accessing this information should contact us at: https://info.ahrq.gov. Let us know the nature of the problem, the Web address of what you want, and your contact information.
Please go to www.ahrq.gov for current information.
AHRQ THQIT Grant, 2004-2005
- design for implementation a new IT platform to support a Longitudinal CVD Information System (LCIS)
- address disparities in CVD, in the unique safety-net Charity population in Louisiana.
- multi-institutional project within 8-hospital Charity Hospital system in LA
- Collaboration Partnership between:
- LSU Schools of Medicine and Public Health
- Tulane University Schools of Medicine and Public Health
- ARMUS Corporation (IT provider)
- LA Department of Health and Hospitals, Office of Public Health
Previous Slide Contents Next Slide