This information is for reference purposes only. It was current when produced and may now be outdated. Archive material is no longer maintained, and some links may not work. Persons with disabilities having difficulty accessing this information should contact us at: https://info.ahrq.gov. Let us know the nature of the problem, the Web address of what you want, and your contact information.
Please go to www.ahrq.gov for current information.
Preventing Other ADE's
- Use probabilistic risk assessment to:
- characterize systemic and behavioral elements that increase of ADE's during ordering/monitoring
- identify potentially high-yield and likely-to-be-successful interventions
- Estimate likelihood that interventions at any given step would be successful in reducing errors at that step
- Select interventions for implementation
Source: Field TS et al AHRQ Grant #1PS02HS017109-01
Previous Slide Contents Next Slide