This information is for reference purposes only. It was current when produced and may now be outdated. Archive material is no longer maintained, and some links may not work. Persons with disabilities having difficulty accessing this information should contact us at: https://info.ahrq.gov. Let us know the nature of the problem, the Web address of what you want, and your contact information.
Please go to www.ahrq.gov for current information.
- Decrease Pressure Ulcer Development
- Increase Adherence to Best Practices
- Increase Staff Accountability and Satisfaction
- Inclusion of front-line workers in QI efforts
- Comprehensive documentation at point of care
- Communication among care team improved
- Reduce Inefficiencies
- # documentation forms for CNAs
- CNA time looking for documentation book
- Time to compile reports for State Regulators and MDS
- Time for Wound RN to summarize and report data
- Improve State Survey Process
- Establish a foundation for EHR
Previous Slide Contents Next Slide