This information is for reference purposes only. It was current when produced and may now be outdated. Archive material is no longer maintained, and some links may not work. Persons with disabilities having difficulty accessing this information should contact us at: https://info.ahrq.gov. Let us know the nature of the problem, the Web address of what you want, and your contact information.
Please go to www.ahrq.gov for current information.
- Ease of use: practical for CNA staff (e.g., pen and paper solution or hand-helds)
- Minimal training (good for turnover)
- Rapid staff adoption (no need to learn how to use a computer or alter clinical workflow)
- Minimal impact to existing clinical workflow
- CNAs and wound RN up and running in 2-3 months
- Low cost
Minimal training requirements (good for turnover)
Previous Slide Contents Next Slide