This information is for reference purposes only. It was current when produced and may now be outdated. Archive material is no longer maintained, and some links may not work. Persons with disabilities having difficulty accessing this information should contact us at: https://info.ahrq.gov. Let us know the nature of the problem, the Web address of what you want, and your contact information.
Please go to www.ahrq.gov for current information.
What results in physician buy-in
- How does EHR implementation help my patients or my practice or my community?
- Is the data collection/time effort/culture change worth it?
- Fear Resolution
- Big Brother
- Unethical competitive Practices (data stealing)
- Security assurances (HIPAA, System Failure)
- Unobtrusive Paced Implementation of EHR
- Cost Mitigation
Big Brother—will I be scrutinized? Will the data be used to reduce my reimbursements? Will it lead to my demise
Previous Slide Contents Next Slide