This information is for reference purposes only. It was current when produced and may now be outdated. Archive material is no longer maintained, and some links may not work. Persons with disabilities having difficulty accessing this information should contact us at: https://info.ahrq.gov. Let us know the nature of the problem, the Web address of what you want, and your contact information.
Please go to www.ahrq.gov for current information.
Status of IT in the Region - 2005
- Approximately 17 primary care physicians and 7 midlevels in 17 sites in 4 towns
- Various stages of IT adoptions
- Some with no computerized practice management systems
- Some without internet access
- No customized databases
- One with an EHR
- No data exchange occurring
- System not being used for reporting
- Hospital with multiple systems at different levels of functionality and not interfaced
Previous Slide Contents Next Slide