This information is for reference purposes only. It was current when produced and may now be outdated. Archive material is no longer maintained, and some links may not work. Persons with disabilities having difficulty accessing this information should contact us at: https://info.ahrq.gov. Let us know the nature of the problem, the Web address of what you want, and your contact information.
Please go to www.ahrq.gov for current information.
For more information (continued)
- Carayon, P. (Ed.) (2007) Handbook of Human Factors in Health Care and Patient Safety. Lawrence Erlbaum Associates: Mahwah, New Jersey.
- Nielsen, J. Usability Engineering. New York: AP Professional, 1993.
- Norman, DA. The Design of Everyday Things. New York: Doubleday. 1998.
- Salvendy (Ed.), (2006) Handbook of Human Factors and Ergonomics (3rd ed). John Wiley and Sons.
- Sanders, M. S., & McCormick, E. J. (1993). Human Factors in Engineering and Design (7th ed). McGraw-Hill, Inc.
- Spath (2000). Error Reduction in Health Care: A Systems Approach to Improving Patient Safety. Jossey Bass Wiley.
- Wickens, C. D., Lee, J. D., Liu, Y., & Becker, S. E. G. (2004). An Introduction to Human Factors Engineering (2nd ed.). Prentice Hall.
- Woods and Hollnagel (2006). Joint Cognitive Systems. CRC Press.
Previous Slide Contents Next Slide