This information is for reference purposes only. It was current when produced and may now be outdated. Archive material is no longer maintained, and some links may not work. Persons with disabilities having difficulty accessing this information should contact us at: https://info.ahrq.gov. Let us know the nature of the problem, the Web address of what you want, and your contact information.
Please go to www.ahrq.gov for current information.
- Not for profit, multi-institutional academic collaboration
- Based at Weill Medical College
- With collaboration from Columbia University, SUNY-Albany, University of Rochester and others
- Aims to ensure robust evaluations of HEAL NY and other HIE initiatives in NY State
- Provides expertise in evaluation methodology, health information technology, health economics, survey methodology and biostatistics
- Conducts analyses across active HIE initiatives
Previous Slide Contents Next Slide