This information is for reference purposes only. It was current when produced and may now be outdated. Archive material is no longer maintained, and some links may not work. Persons with disabilities having difficulty accessing this information should contact us at: https://info.ahrq.gov. Let us know the nature of the problem, the Web address of what you want, and your contact information.
Please go to www.ahrq.gov for current information.
- All units want to keep HANDS "post" study
- 90% care periods have care plans (all units)
- RNs more satisfied with HANDS than previous method (p<.05)
- RNs more familiar & satisfied with NNN (p<.05)
- Significant increase in RN willingness to respond to safety survey over time
- RNs very pleased with HANDS team responsivity to requested changes
Previous Slide Contents Next Slide