This information is for reference purposes only. It was current when produced and may now be outdated. Archive material is no longer maintained, and some links may not work. Persons with disabilities having difficulty accessing this information should contact us at: https://info.ahrq.gov. Let us know the nature of the problem, the Web address of what you want, and your contact information.
Please go to www.ahrq.gov for current information.
TN grants for Genetics and Health Information Technology
- 2001/03- HRSA Planning grant: one of 22 grants awarded to states, the only one for close collaboration between TN Dept of Health and academic Genetic Centers.
- 2003/07- HRSA Implementation grant as one of five states awarded grants for Joint Program Initiative (Collaboration: Genetic Services Branch & Office of Data Integration and Management).
- 2004-AHRQ Planning grant: one of 38 grants awarded. One thousands letters of intend submitted
- 2005-AHRQ Implementation grant: one of 16 grants to use e-health to improve quality and safety of medical care. The only one for genetic services.
- 2005-2006-SERGG/HRSA: Mini-grants awarded to collaborate with other states in the Southeast region.
Previous Slide Contents Next Slide