This information is for reference purposes only. It was current when produced and may now be outdated. Archive material is no longer maintained, and some links may not work. Persons with disabilities having difficulty accessing this information should contact us at: https://info.ahrq.gov. Let us know the nature of the problem, the Web address of what you want, and your contact information.
Please go to www.ahrq.gov for current information.
Screen shot of an electronic worklist. To the left of the screen shot is the following text:
- Provides an electronic "To Do" list
- Assessments built to our specifications.
- Ability to add descriptor text to assist clinicians
- Ability to attach our protocols or policies and procedures to individual assessments
- For easy access to click on view protocol
One of the best things about the system is you can build your own assessments.
Also a major Challenge—started out putting everything anyone would ever want to document.
Then had to go back and make it what you really wanted documented with areas for them to be able to comment on the abnormal.
Previous Slide Contents Next Slide