This information is for reference purposes only. It was current when produced and may now be outdated. Archive material is no longer maintained, and some links may not work. Persons with disabilities having difficulty accessing this information should contact us at: https://info.ahrq.gov. Let us know the nature of the problem, the Web address of what you want, and your contact information.
Please go to www.ahrq.gov for current information.
Technology Model for Improvement
Figure illustrating the technology model for improvement. The figure is triangular in shape with arrows on each side pointing upwards to the top of the triangle.
- Top of triangle: Improved Patient Quality and Strategic Planning
- Middle section of triangle: Quality Improvement Process and Strategic Planning Process
- Lower section of triangle: Patient Safety & Quality Data, Operational Data, Financial Data, Market Data
- Text box below triangle: Technology Implementation (This box is highlighted in blue)
- Bottom text box: Hospital Discharge Data, CMS and AHA Quality Measures
Curved blue arrows point from the bottom text box to the one above it, and from this box to the lowest level of the triangle.
Previous Slide Contents Next Slide