This information is for reference purposes only. It was current when produced and may now be outdated. Archive material is no longer maintained, and some links may not work. Persons with disabilities having difficulty accessing this information should contact us at: https://info.ahrq.gov. Let us know the nature of the problem, the Web address of what you want, and your contact information.
Please go to www.ahrq.gov for current information.
How to Unfreeze—Marriage Counseling
- We're trying to "unfreeze" the culture
- In marriages—you might try:
- Taking a class
- Learning to communicate
- For culture change?
- Introducing a new opportunity
- A grant?
- Required collaboration and participation
- This became a mantra for that which was absence—and a focus for local politics
Previous Slide Contents Next Slide