This information is for reference purposes only. It was current when produced and may now be outdated. Archive material is no longer maintained, and some links may not work. Persons with disabilities having difficulty accessing this information should contact us at: https://info.ahrq.gov. Let us know the nature of the problem, the Web address of what you want, and your contact information.
Please go to www.ahrq.gov for current information.
- All patients with diabetes 18-75 years of age
- Codes to identify patients with diabetes include:
- ICD-9-CM Codes: 250, 357.2, 362.0, 366.41, 648.0) (DRGs) 294, 205
- Prescriptions to identify patients with diabetes include:
- Insulin prescriptions (drug list is available) and Oral hypoglycemics/antihyperglycemics prescriptions (drug list is available)
Previous Slide Contents Next Slide