This information is for reference purposes only. It was current when produced and may now be outdated. Archive material is no longer maintained, and some links may not work. Persons with disabilities having difficulty accessing this information should contact us at: https://info.ahrq.gov. Let us know the nature of the problem, the Web address of what you want, and your contact information.
Please go to www.ahrq.gov for current information.
Our active studies in patient safety
- Medication management
- Real-time detection of prescribing problems
- Medicaid population (Nebeker, Xu, and Sauer)
- VA health care system (Nebeker and Weir)
- Clinical decision support systems in rural settings
- Primary care (Samore and Bateman)
- Nursing homes (Rubin)
- Optimal laboratory monitoring intervals (Sauer)
- Error-producing conditions in intensive care units, including interruptions and task ambiguity
- Medical device problems
- Use of observation (Drews and Samore)
Previous Slide Contents Next Slide