This information is for reference purposes only. It was current when produced and may now be outdated. Archive material is no longer maintained, and some links may not work. Persons with disabilities having difficulty accessing this information should contact us at: https://info.ahrq.gov. Let us know the nature of the problem, the Web address of what you want, and your contact information.
Please go to www.ahrq.gov for current information.
Analysis: Availability of Data for Measure Components
Five key steps comprise a quality measure calculation algorithm, determining whether a patient meets criteria ...
- for inclusion in the preliminary denominator
- to be excluded from the preliminary denominator
- for membership in the final denominator (after exclusions)
- for membership in the measure numerator
- for selection for both the numerator and denominator
Previous Slide Contents Next Slide