This information is for reference purposes only. It was current when produced and may now be outdated. Archive material is no longer maintained, and some links may not work. Persons with disabilities having difficulty accessing this information should contact us at: https://info.ahrq.gov. Let us know the nature of the problem, the Web address of what you want, and your contact information.
Please go to www.ahrq.gov for current information.
2007 Massachusetts Survey
- EHR adoption continues to increase
- Majority of Massachusetts' physicians use EHRs
- Large segments of the physician population have "light" models of EHRs
- Just over half of physicians with EHRs have
- Lab and radiology order entry
- Clinical decision support
- Use of available EHR functions is increasing
- Substantial proportions of EHR users do not use key functions that may improve quality and safety (order entry, e-Rx, and decision support)
Previous Slide Contents Next Slide