This information is for reference purposes only. It was current when produced and may now be outdated. Archive material is no longer maintained, and some links may not work. Persons with disabilities having difficulty accessing this information should contact us at: https://info.ahrq.gov. Let us know the nature of the problem, the Web address of what you want, and your contact information.
Please go to www.ahrq.gov for current information.
MAeHC Roots are in Movement to Improve Quality, Safety, Efficiency of Care
Images of healthcare providers' logos: ACP, BlueCross BlueShield, and MAEHC and some additional information:
ACP (American College of Physicians)
- Universal adoption of electronic health records
BlueCross BlueShield of Massachusetts
- $50M commitment to health information infrastructure
- Recognition of "systems" problems
MAEHC (Massachusetts eHealth Collaborative
- Company launched September 2004
- Non-profit registered in the State of Massachusetts
- CEO on board January 2005
- Backed by broad array of 34 MA health care stakeholders
Previous Slide Contents Next Slide