This information is for reference purposes only. It was current when produced and may now be outdated. Archive material is no longer maintained, and some links may not work. Persons with disabilities having difficulty accessing this information should contact us at: https://info.ahrq.gov. Let us know the nature of the problem, the Web address of what you want, and your contact information.
Please go to www.ahrq.gov for current information.
Using Technology to Improve Systems of care
- Whole patient view for planned care:
- all pertinent information in one place (all providers over time)
- Our software has a long way to go.
- NG EMR beginning to create denser displays in upgrades
- EHR Templates -Standard office visit templates have been improved to include more information on one scroll down template (less clicks) including allergies, HCM, vitals, labs, chronic condition list, assessment, plan, medication, nursing orders, pt education
- NG Chronic disease management flow charts need customization for Indian clinic indicators
- must be constructed to automatically update lab, pharmacy, vitals etc.
- WE HAVE A LONG WAY TO GO Rural Indian QI/ChronicDM/HIT: ->CVD, COPD, Asthma, Behavioral Health-Depression, Dental
Previous Slide Contents