This information is for reference purposes only. It was current when produced and may now be outdated. Archive material is no longer maintained, and some links may not work. Persons with disabilities having difficulty accessing this information should contact us at: https://info.ahrq.gov. Let us know the nature of the problem, the Web address of what you want, and your contact information.
Please go to www.ahrq.gov for current information.
Facilitate EHR Implementation
in member clinics
- IT Systems for Rural Indian Clinic Healthcare- AHRQ 9/20/2004-8/31/2007
- Goal: Facilitate Electronic Health Record Implementation through assessment, selection, group purchasing, implementation and assistance in evaluation and production of IHS reports with clinic member programs.
- Tides 8 Strategic Investment Grant 7/1/2004-9/30/07
- Goal: Facilitate EMR implementation through leadership, coordination of interdisciplinary clinic teams, planning, training, coaching, managing technical /organizational consultants, resources and evaluation. NG Indian clinic Users Group Workshop 6/07
- Tides Technical Assistance Grant 7/1/2005-6/30/06
- Goal: Build capacity at CRIHB central to provide self-assessment, financial management, organizational management and change management tools, curriculum and trainings for EMR implementation. QI Data Quality Workshop 6/06, EMR implementation Workshop 6/07
Previous Slide Contents Next Slide