This information is for reference purposes only. It was current when produced and may now be outdated. Archive material is no longer maintained, and some links may not work. Persons with disabilities having difficulty accessing this information should contact us at: https://info.ahrq.gov. Let us know the nature of the problem, the Web address of what you want, and your contact information.
Please go to www.ahrq.gov for current information.
CRIHB EHR implementation sites
Rural California Counties, Multiple sites
- Next Gen EPM&EMR
- Warner Mountain Tribal Health (Alpine Co)
- 1 site remote, serves 200 Indian patients
- United Indian Health Services (Humboldt, Del Norte Co)
- 5 clinic sites, serves 6,000 Indian patients
- MACT Health Board (Mariposa, Amador, Calaveras, Tuolumne Co)
- 2 of 5 clinic sites in 2 counties implemented, serves 2,200
- IHS EHR
- Feather River (Butte, Yolo Co)
- 2 sites, serves 3,500 Indian patients
Previous Slide Contents Next Slide