This information is for reference purposes only. It was current when produced and may now be outdated. Archive material is no longer maintained, and some links may not work. Persons with disabilities having difficulty accessing this information should contact us at: https://info.ahrq.gov. Let us know the nature of the problem, the Web address of what you want, and your contact information.
Please go to www.ahrq.gov for current information.
Two Types of Improvement with EHR
- 1. Direct benefit of the technology
- a. Operational Efficiency
- b. Safety through the reduction of administrative or clinical error
- CRIHB NG clinics wanted a better billing, scheduling, reporting system with capacity for multiple interfaces
- 2. Use of technology to bring improvements to the system of care
- a. Proactive Planning for population care
- b. Whole patient view for planned care
- CRIHB NG clinics wanted customizable office visits templates, customizable reports for more chronic conditions,
Previous Slide Contents Next Slide