This information is for reference purposes only. It was current when produced and may now be outdated. Archive material is no longer maintained, and some links may not work. Persons with disabilities having difficulty accessing this information should contact us at: https://info.ahrq.gov. Let us know the nature of the problem, the Web address of what you want, and your contact information.
Please go to www.ahrq.gov for current information.
Use of Technology to Bring Improvements to the System of Care
- Quality in California Indian Clinics Prior to EHR
- Tribal/Intertribal Health Board leadership
- Healthcare governance and accountability
- Six years+ of building QI capabilities (with paper/legacy software)
- State IHS diabetic registry training on RPMS
- CRIHB initiatives to fund/train clinic staff in QI
- annual quality improvement, redesign training (resources: NAAHC, IHI and ANMC consultants & coaches
- Clinics achieved open access, some redesign
- IHS National Dashboard of Health Indicators
- Annual and Quarterly reporting requirements for: Clinic users, visits, DM audit, Immunizations, GPRA Indicators
- Some CRIHB clinics found RPMS legacy hard to use, maintain
Previous Slide Contents Next Slide