This information is for reference purposes only. It was current when produced and may now be outdated. Archive material is no longer maintained, and some links may not work. Persons with disabilities having difficulty accessing this information should contact us at: https://info.ahrq.gov. Let us know the nature of the problem, the Web address of what you want, and your contact information.
Please go to www.ahrq.gov for current information.
This is the text version of the slide presentation titled EHR Implementation for Quality Improvement in California Rural Indian Health Clinics.
Select to access the PowerPoint® presentation (105 KB).
EHR Implementation for Quality Improvement in California Rural Indian Health Clinics
- EHR Implementation for Quality Improvement in California Rural Indian Health Clinics
- California Rural Indian Health Board
- Facilitate EHR Implementation in member clinics
- CRIHB EHR implementation sites Rural California Counties, Multiple sites
- "Health Information Technology for Improving Quality of Care in Primary Care Settings" Jerry Langley, Carol Beasley, IHI AHRQ publication No. 07-0079-EF July 2007
- Two Types of Improvement with EHR
- Direct Improvement: Operational Efficiency
- Direct Improvement: Safety through reduction of administrative or clinical error
- Use of Technology to Bring Improvements to the System of Care
- Indian Health Service GPRA indicators
- Diabetic Audit Measures Demographics, vitals,exams,labs,IZs,procedures,meds,education
- Using Technology to Improve Systems of Care
- Using Technology to bring and maintain improvements in systems of care (UIHS Warner Mtn)
- Using Technology to Improve Systems of care