This information is for reference purposes only. It was current when produced and may now be outdated. Archive material is no longer maintained, and some links may not work. Persons with disabilities having difficulty accessing this information should contact us at: https://info.ahrq.gov. Let us know the nature of the problem, the Web address of what you want, and your contact information.
Please go to www.ahrq.gov for current information.
Medication History: Panel Results
- Technical problems hinder reconciliation with prescriptions that the POC originated
- No data available if patient can't be identified through RxHub (270/271 Eligibility)
- Matching dates can be challenging
- Many fields are optional and often left empty
- Prescriber ID, Sig, quantity dispensed
- NDC Code may not match to POC's drug DB
Previous Slide Contents Next Slide