This information is for reference purposes only. It was current when produced and may now be outdated. Archive material is no longer maintained, and some links may not work. Persons with disabilities having difficulty accessing this information should contact us at: https://info.ahrq.gov. Let us know the nature of the problem, the Web address of what you want, and your contact information.
Please go to www.ahrq.gov for current information.
What we've learned so far: Level 1
- MyChart enrollment rate is too low to yield enough heart failure patients for our analysis
- An opt-in strategy greatly limits impact
- An opt-in strategy tends to exclude the elderly with multiple chronic illnesses—the very group which may benefit the most
- MyChart hasn't integrated well into ED workflow
- Too few hits in ED to ensure good workflow integration or reliable use
- Login names and passwords are not uppermost in patients' minds in urgent situations
- ED not equipped to provide keyboard access to patients
Previous Slide Contents Next Slide