This information is for reference purposes only. It was current when produced and may now be outdated. Archive material is no longer maintained, and some links may not work. Persons with disabilities having difficulty accessing this information should contact us at: https://info.ahrq.gov. Let us know the nature of the problem, the Web address of what you want, and your contact information.
Please go to www.ahrq.gov for current information.
The Everett Clinic's e-prescribing system
- CliniTech´f' Information Resources
- Internally-developed EHR began in 1995: charts, labs and imaging reports
- e-prescribing implemented beginning during 2003-05
- Features of e-prescribing system
- Write new & refill prescriptions
- Output = fax/ print
- Optimizes choice of medication; generates medication list as prescriptions are written
- Pediatric antibiotic dosing by weight
- Utilizes subscription to commercial drug database as back end
- Builds patient drug database, improving disease management
Previous Slide Contents Next Slide