This information is for reference purposes only. It was current when produced and may now be outdated. Archive material is no longer maintained, and some links may not work. Persons with disabilities having difficulty accessing this information should contact us at: https://info.ahrq.gov. Let us know the nature of the problem, the Web address of what you want, and your contact information.
Please go to www.ahrq.gov for current information.
Implementation Lessons (1)
- Visionary leadership; safety-oriented; positive, upbeat work environment
- Two-way communication constant
- Iterative implementation
- Re-engineering / standardization of workflow integral to process
- Adequate investment in infrastructure a priori; speed is essential for adoption
- End-user prior experience variable and influences user attitudes
- Adequate testing and feedback
- Just-in-time, one-on-one training; 24 / 7 help
Previous Slide Contents Next Slide