This information is for reference purposes only. It was current when produced and may now be outdated. Archive material is no longer maintained, and some links may not work. Persons with disabilities having difficulty accessing this information should contact us at: https://info.ahrq.gov. Let us know the nature of the problem, the Web address of what you want, and your contact information.
Please go to www.ahrq.gov for current information.
RPMS Behavioral Health Applications Functions
- Documentation of individual and group encounters
- DSM IV-TR Axis I—V Diagnostic Coding
- Treatment Plans
- Case Management Information
- Suicide data collection
- Ability to document non-direct patient care activities such as community education, Performance Improvement, clinical supervision, training, etc.
- Robust reports module: workload, case management, condition-specific
Previous Slide Contents Next Slide