This information is for reference purposes only. It was current when produced and may now be outdated. Archive material is no longer maintained, and some links may not work. Persons with disabilities having difficulty accessing this information should contact us at: https://info.ahrq.gov. Let us know the nature of the problem, the Web address of what you want, and your contact information.
Please go to www.ahrq.gov for current information.
Explaining Unmatched Cases
- Manual Review of 300 "children" whose HL7 messages did not match a newborn screen
- 200 "junk" messages
- E.g., did not contain PID and NK1 segments
- 70 messages could be manually linked to an infant with a newborn screen
- Matching algorithm needs refining
- 30 appear not to have had a newborn screen
Previous Slide Contents Next Slide