This information is for reference purposes only. It was current when produced and may now be outdated. Archive material is no longer maintained, and some links may not work. Persons with disabilities having difficulty accessing this information should contact us at: https://info.ahrq.gov. Let us know the nature of the problem, the Web address of what you want, and your contact information.
Please go to www.ahrq.gov for current information.
No Change in Workflow
- Since PHESS requires information that is already being collected by the registration system, there is
- no change in work flow, (unless chief complaint is not currently captured)
- The only upfront work involved is setting up connectivity and an HL7 interface.
- On average it takes approximately 11 hours of a network engineer and interface programmer's time for this project
- Record go live time set on 3/6/2006—under 3 hrs
Previous Slide Contents