This information is for reference purposes only. It was current when produced and may now be outdated. Archive material is no longer maintained, and some links may not work. Persons with disabilities having difficulty accessing this information should contact us at: https://info.ahrq.gov. Let us know the nature of the problem, the Web address of what you want, and your contact information.
Please go to www.ahrq.gov for current information.
Clinician-Group CAHPS and Patient and Family- Centered Care
- Getting Appointments and Health Care When Needed
- Access to information and appointments
- Waiting times in the office and exam room
- How Well Doctors Communicate
- Respect for patient preferences
- Clear and understandable information about diagnosis, treatments, and medications
- Listening and empathy
- Courteous and Helpful Office Staff
- Respectful, helpful, and courteous office staff
- Overall Rating
Previous Slide Contents Next Slide