This information is for reference purposes only. It was current when produced and may now be outdated. Archive material is no longer maintained, and some links may not work. Persons with disabilities having difficulty accessing this information should contact us at: https://info.ahrq.gov. Let us know the nature of the problem, the Web address of what you want, and your contact information.
Please go to www.ahrq.gov for current information.
- Necessary to implement many projects for their to be a tipping point.
- Identifying and defining metrics linked to process change is challenge for operational staff.
- Important to establish infrastructure for evaluation with system redesign
- Quantitative evaluation not rigorous research -lack of controls and randomization.
- Physician participation a challenge.
- Lean tools needed to be adapted to the healthcare environment.
Previous Slide Contents Next Slide