This information is for reference purposes only. It was current when produced and may now be outdated. Archive material is no longer maintained, and some links may not work. Persons with disabilities having difficulty accessing this information should contact us at: https://info.ahrq.gov. Let us know the nature of the problem, the Web address of what you want, and your contact information.
Please go to www.ahrq.gov for current information.
eRx (Study) and Control Practices
- Study (eRx) group (n=25 practices, 130 physicians)
- Part of University Hospital Medical Practices (UHMP)
- Community-based, primary care practices in Northeast Ohio
- Access to OnCallData‚"Ę e-prescribing software
- At least one doctor in the practice generated a minimum of 150 eRx in any month of 2006 prior to enrollment
- Control group (n=22 practices, 77 physicians)
- Independent primary care practices in NEO
- Not currently e-prescribing
- Convenience sample
- Practices w/ Ohio KePRO relationship under 8th SOW
Needed control practices (at least for workflow / call volume) since didn't have opportunity to go into eRx practices b4 eRx began
Previous Slide Contents Next Slide