This information is for reference purposes only. It was current when produced and may now be outdated. Archive material is no longer maintained, and some links may not work. Persons with disabilities having difficulty accessing this information should contact us at: https://info.ahrq.gov. Let us know the nature of the problem, the Web address of what you want, and your contact information.
Please go to www.ahrq.gov for current information.
RxFill / NoFILL Testing
- Presumed NoFill alert (no actual transaction)
- Go-live 10/23; aborted ~10/28 (NDCs missing)
- Intense workflow (and legal) planning, training
- Go-live 10/31; aborted 11/29 (RxFILL mix-up)
- Reared head w/ flood of false NoFill alerts
- Reactivated 12/1—but not "salvageable" at that point
- Most of 9 practices not paying much attention
- RxFill lacks interop w/ NewRx
- No tracking number for closing the loop
Previous Slide Contents Next Slide