This information is for reference purposes only. It was current when produced and may now be outdated. Archive material is no longer maintained, and some links may not work. Persons with disabilities having difficulty accessing this information should contact us at: https://info.ahrq.gov. Let us know the nature of the problem, the Web address of what you want, and your contact information.
Please go to www.ahrq.gov for current information.
PBRNs and Getting Real
Fidelity vs Flexibility
- Flexibility is a reflection of the inescapable realness of the real world
- The other striking thing is the varied ways that the practices are implementing the HRA:
- Keep it at reception, given to patients at check in
- Give it to one staff member, he administers all
- Given to all patients of the in house diabetes educator
- Keep it at nurses station, used primarily by ‘one care giving team'
Previous Slide Contents Next Slide