This information is for reference purposes only. It was current when produced and may now be outdated. Archive material is no longer maintained, and some links may not work. Persons with disabilities having difficulty accessing this information should contact us at: https://info.ahrq.gov. Let us know the nature of the problem, the Web address of what you want, and your contact information.
Please go to www.ahrq.gov for current information.
Delivery and Utilization
- Barely half (52%) of adults receive preventive care according to guidelines for their age and sex.1
- 2006 NCQA State of Healthcare Quality Report2
- 82% of women (18-64) screened for cervical cancer
- 72% of women screening for breast cancer
- 52% of adults 50+ screened for colorectal cancer
- 36% of adults immunized against influenza
- 34% of women (16-20) screened for Chlamydia
Previous Slide Contents Next Slide