This information is for reference purposes only. It was current when produced and may now be outdated. Archive material is no longer maintained, and some links may not work. Persons with disabilities having difficulty accessing this information should contact us at: https://info.ahrq.gov. Let us know the nature of the problem, the Web address of what you want, and your contact information.
Please go to www.ahrq.gov for current information.
Forms of Evidence Used in the Purchaser's Guide
- U.S. Preventive Service Task Force (USPSTF) recommendations
- Other U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
- U.S. Public Health Service
- U.S. Surgeon General
- National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute (NHLBI)
- Professional Organizations
- American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP)
- American Academy of Family Physicians (AAFP)
- Many others
- Respected associations
- Why use evidence as a criterion?
Previous Slide Contents Next Slide