This information is for reference purposes only. It was current when produced and may now be outdated. Archive material is no longer maintained, and some links may not work. Persons with disabilities having difficulty accessing this information should contact us at: https://info.ahrq.gov. Let us know the nature of the problem, the Web address of what you want, and your contact information.
Please go to www.ahrq.gov for current information.
New York HISPC Part 2: Goal and Timeline
- Implement trusted patient centered consent policies to protect privacy in an interoperable HIE environment
- July: Project Kickoff and Planning
- August—October: Phase I: Assessment and Consensus Building
- October—November: Phase II: Recommendation and Legislative Proposal
- November—December: Phase III: Standardized Consent Form and Process and Educational Plan
Previous Slide Contents Next Slide