This information is for reference purposes only. It was current when produced and may now be outdated. Archive material is no longer maintained, and some links may not work. Persons with disabilities having difficulty accessing this information should contact us at: https://info.ahrq.gov. Let us know the nature of the problem, the Web address of what you want, and your contact information.
Please go to www.ahrq.gov for current information.
New York HISPC Part 2
- Phase I: Assessment and Consensus Building
- Three stakeholder meetings
- Inter-agency workgroup meeting
- Engagement of neighboring states
- Phase II: Recommendation and Legislative Proposal
- White paper outlining the affirmative standardized consent form & process
- Legislative proposal for a new consent law governing electronic, interoperable health information exchange
- Operational plan for the new consent law
- Phase III: Standardized Consent Form and Process & Education Plan
- Model standardized consent form and/or outline associated processes
- Patient/consumer educational plan
Previous Slide Contents Next Slide