This information is for reference purposes only. It was current when produced and may now be outdated. Archive material is no longer maintained, and some links may not work. Persons with disabilities having difficulty accessing this information should contact us at: https://info.ahrq.gov. Let us know the nature of the problem, the Web address of what you want, and your contact information.
Please go to www.ahrq.gov for current information.
Privacy and confidentiality are central
- are allowed the use of the data for designated purpose of treatment and diagnosis only.
- signed a Registration Agreement that designates them as a Data Provider and/or a Data Recipient.
- signed a Data Sharing Agreement.
- have a vote on the policy committee known as the Operations Committee
- Patients :
- are notified that their clinical data could be shared with the MidSouth eHealth Alliance..
- have the right to "Opt Out" of the system. It is assumed they are in the system until they "Opt Out".
Previous Slide Contents Next Slide