This information is for reference purposes only. It was current when produced and may now be outdated. Archive material is no longer maintained, and some links may not work. Persons with disabilities having difficulty accessing this information should contact us at: https://info.ahrq.gov. Let us know the nature of the problem, the Web address of what you want, and your contact information.
Please go to www.ahrq.gov for current information.
- Streamlined knowledge bases and tiered alerting have higher acceptance rates
- Especially for very high risk alerts
- Non-interruptive alerts may have little value
- What is our ideal acceptance rate?? Sensitivity/specificity? Best way to display?
- More work needs to be done to maximize the clinical benefits
- Sharing of streamlined knowledge should be widespread
- No need to reinvent the wheel
Previous Slide Contents