This information is for reference purposes only. It was current when produced and may now be outdated. Archive material is no longer maintained, and some links may not work. Persons with disabilities having difficulty accessing this information should contact us at: https://info.ahrq.gov. Let us know the nature of the problem, the Web address of what you want, and your contact information.
Please go to www.ahrq.gov for current information.
Medication Reconciliation "Roadshow"
- Significant Technology Enhancements
- 60+ Computer Classroom Training Sessions Conducted
- 341 physicians trained (focused on residents)
- 450 Nurses, APNs, NPs
- 51 Pharmacists
- Unit-by-Unit In-services
- Prioritization and support reinforced by Medication Reconciliation Leadership Team
- Weekly audits to identify areas for improvement and to provide feedback
Conducted focus groups to gather feedback from front-line staff
Completed short term enhancement plan; Designed and built reporting capabilities for audit requirements
Working with Cerner to continue to refine functionality based on staff feedback
Adopt a Unit conducted in:
ASU, SDS and Procedural Areas
Previous Slide Contents Next Slide